Northern New Jersey Vault Club

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and New Jersey

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

morvora_vocals
PV Newbie

results of our first indoor home meet

Unread postby morvora_vocals » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:13 pm

our club had our first indoor meet last wed, dec 27th i think it was, and we had 25 (should have been 26) vaulters compete from pre hs level to open/collegeate level. there was a hs level competition and an open competition. both men and women competed and several NJ schools showed up to represent aside from current club members. if you are interested in an indoor meet or outdoor meet please check out website as we should be having another one this indoor season.

www.heightsunlimited.com

also our practice schedule is up through the end of feb so if ur looking to see what the facility is like or w/e thats when we'll be there.

check the site and if u have any questions our contacts are available there.

ciao
manowar, born to live forever more!

AzNJJ
PV Beginner

Unread postby AzNJJ » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:52 pm

Would it be possible if you could post the results of that meet online or send them to me via email or pm?

morvora_vocals
PV Newbie

Unread postby morvora_vocals » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:06 pm

yeah im workin on it, work and coaching takes up most of my time and i really haven't had time to sit down and code out the table for the results, i promise it will be up soon, i should have some time tomorrow i'll give it a go and post here when i do it. also next meet we're looking to score the meet digitally so i can just upload the file straight from laptop, and we should have some video clips from taht meet up aswell via youtube once we take care of some junk, i converted the files yesterday when i finally found the cable to upload the video.

i'll be there saturday to vault a little in the morning and help coach in the afternoon, so anyone who wants to warmup with me should be ready to go by 11am cuz thats when i plan to start. anyone who beats me (i'll be 4 stepping and promise to hold lower than u) does not have to do high bar strength training after :P

morvora_vocals
PV Newbie

new meet

Unread postby morvora_vocals » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:10 am

saturday we are holding our last indoor meet of the season just finish it off before we move outdoors. so if u didn't get the height u want come down and try to get it in before its over.

also if u wanna get wrecked the open men's vault will feature me, josh and rory quiller who recently got 2nd at NCAA's, i think i can take him haha.

Return to “Northeast Region”