Qivana

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

dj
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: Coach

Re: Qivana

Unread postby dj » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Qivana

For those of you that want to know where I have gone with Qivana… or more importantly what Qivana is doing for it’s users…

Go to http://www.iqtotalsupport.com tomorrow Jan 24, at 7 pm eastern time and watch the Live Feed.

It’s real..

The most important thing I can tell you is the anti-inflammatory qualities of the QIVANA essential system of herbs, along with the probiotic, is helping all the athletes that I have using the product recovery faster without the typical soreness, increases the oxygen function producing markedly greater endurance. I have been checking heart rates before and after use.

The 150 plus customers I have that are none athletes are getting off of their “meds” for everything from diabetes to arthritis to sinus issues..

what causes all these?? Inflammation!

The Qivana essential herbs are the strongest natural inflammatory in the world.

The weight loss, muscle building system, MetaboliQ, is the best none quick fix “Diet” system ever created. Please Google Dr. Donald Layman, University of Illinois, Champaign.

Check out the live feed. Dr. Wright has over 700 patents on the products…

For those that want to stay young forever the Crown Herb and Ginseng are used in the orient as the leading immortality herds!!!!

See It Live ! Monday 7:00PM Eastern ! www.iqtotalsupport.com

Why are Medical Doctors and health care professionals recommending Natural Products from Qivana over prescription alternatives when applicable ? And What have been the results after 18 months ?

Tune into a live presentation Broadcast from Lake City, Fl. featuring Dr. Richard Wright, MD.

dj

dj
PV Enthusiast

Unread postby dj » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:57 am

Good morning

www.myqivana.com/dfj

A half dozen Olympians have joined the business….

I have continued to get great results from the athletes that I train that are using them.

Faster recovery, less soreness, improved working and resting heart rates. I attribute all of this to the herbs and probiotic (anti-inflammatory) for the athletes, from distance runners down to decathletes and sprinters.

I have monitored and used the products since 2009……. Natural products no side effects or down side...

dj

dj
PV Enthusiast

Unread postby dj » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:53 am

A half dozen Olympians have joined the business….

Qivana business conference in Orlando this weekend... September 10

rumor is Jackie Joiner (one of those Olympians) and Bobby Kersee will attend and speak...

anyone in the neighborhood can attend as my guest...

dj

www.myqivana/dfj.com

Ps… one of the products is the strongest natural anti-inflammatory in the world...

dj
PV Enthusiast

Unread postby dj » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 am

Just one good reason to join me and become a spokesman/spokeswomen for Qivana..........
Dr. Donald Layman is Professor Emeritus of Nutrition in the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is recognized for his research on amino acid metabolism, nutritional requirements during exercise and work with high protein weight loss diets.

Dr. Layman has over 90 peer-reviewed publications and his research has been recognized by the American Society for Nutritional Sciences with the BioServ Research Award in 1986, the Shannon Award from the National Institutes of Health in 1992, and the Nutrition and Metabolism Society National Leadership Award in 2009. He has also received numerous awards and recognitions for his nutrition teaching at the University of Illinois.

Dr. Layman served as Associate Editor of The Journal of Nutrition from 1989 through 1993 and he is currently Associate Editor of Nutrition and Metabolism and serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. Dr. Layman earned his B.S. and M.S. degrees in chemistry at Illinois State University and completed his doctorate in human nutrition and biochemistry at the University of Minnesota in 1978.

dj

http://www.qinfosite.com

davidfjohnston@yahoo.com

dj
PV Enthusiast

Unread postby dj » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:51 pm

http://www.myqivana.com/dfj

the Qivana product.. probiotic, stabilizes and gives you a healthy gut to process your food efficiently..

the herbs in the essentials is the number one, all natural, anti-inflammatory..

*faster recovery from workouts…

^improves endurance because the anti-inflammatory cuts down the unnecessary burning of oxygen giving you more to use for training.

*the protein shakes for breakfast is the best way to start your day. (awesome made into a smoothie with berries etc..) The company METABOLIQ system is the world's first and only system that corrects metabolism.. AND is the ONLY protein shake product that has the GRAS rating from the FDA because the Lucerne in Dr. Layman's Metaboliq shake IS NOT derived from duck feathers and hair.

“The METABOLIQ Shakes contain balanced nutrition for a complete meal replacement together with an ideal blend of proteins that energize your muscles to burn calories and fat stores.”
- Dr. Donald K. Layman Ph.d …….University of Illinois
Award-Winning Metabolic Researcher

The new PRIME product is a all natural nitric oxide activator… Nitric Oxide, also known as N-O, is truly a miracle molecule. It's a gas, naturally produced throughout the body, which acts as a messenger enabling several critical process. When produced, it sends a message to the blood vessels to relax and expand, or dilate. Thus the end result of N-O production is increased blood flow or better circulation, making it literally the key to healthier living. Improved circulation means more oxygen and vital nutrients being distributed to muscles, organs and tissues. The first of its kind and has test strips included so you can monitor your Nitric Oxide levels weekly or monthly. A new level of "proactive' health, fitness and "body" monitoring.

The can be bought retail or wholesale and will "replace" some foods and supplements you already take for equal or less cost.

They have been tested by decathletes and distance runners… and have zero "drugs".. all natural.

dj

Return to “Sales Forum”