Ryland Pole Vault

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
eleazar
PV Fan
Lifetime Best: 19'2"
Favorite Vaulter: Tye Harvey

Ryland Pole Vault

Unread postby eleazar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:03 am

Hello to the pole vault community, I hope this finds everybody well and in good shape. I have spent the last 18 years of my life working towards becoming the best pole vaulter I could be. 16 of those years I was very fortunate to work with Earl Bell at Bell Athletics where I improved my vault from 13' to 19'2.25". If you have been to Bell Athletics in the last 16 years I was most likely there either jumping, running, coaching, sleeping upstairs, or building something.

In August of this past year I dropped Earl off at the Memphis Airport on his way to London, and I kept going. With my truck and trailer loaded with more than 16 thousand pounds of various things, I moved to Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.

I bought a nice piece of property about 5 kilometers from the white sand beaches centered directly between Destin and Panama City Beach. On this piece of property I have been building my pole vault playground. If you plan to venture this way, please stop by, check out my place, and maybe even pick up a pole and challenge yourself.

My best
Daniel Ryland
http://www.rylandpolevault.com

PV-ATL
PV Whiz
Expertise: PV Coach, Club Owner (Pole Vault Atlanta, PV-ATL)
Lifetime Best: 14-6
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Bob Seagren

Re: Ryland Pole Vault

Unread postby PV-ATL » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Coach,

Welcome to the South East PV "scene". It is good to have you down here!

Also, thanks for helping out one of my jumpers with some instruction and some poles, too! I will be contacting you soon, as summer approaches. We would love to have your group come up to our PV meet and maybe some other exchanges.

Cheers,

Hal Fairbanks
Head Coach, PV-ATL

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”