Pole Vault Machine: Brand New

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

vaulter173
PV Newbie

Pole Vault Training Aid

Unread postby vaulter173 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:06 pm

I hope that this machine doesn't get misunderstood. There is never any pulling of any kind EVER. You create your momentum by having a strong quick tap with your trail leg. Along with a strong row and strong drive knee you are able get up side down. Actually if you pull you will not have any success, which is great because in the actual vault if you pull you won't have success. This device works the exact muscles that you work during the vault, so in many ways it is like a bench press, but for the vault. LOTS of reps without the pounding down the runway. When I was hurt 2 weeks leading into indoor nationals, I didn't run or even jog, but I was able to keep my timing in sync with this machine and placed third and had a personal record. Like I said the best part is that I could get on this machine every day and get 30-50 reps in and I know for a fact that no human could vault 30-50 times a day five days a week. Please give me feedback on what you guys think, you are the market that we are trying to target and get this great device out to.

E-mail me at: mikeford@esu11.org

if you want a FREE DVD you can e-mail me your mailing address and I will get that out to you as soon as possible.

Return to “Sales Forum”