Qivana

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

ladyvolspvcoach
PV Follower

Qivana

Unread postby ladyvolspvcoach » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:02 pm

For the past few years I have been suffering pain in my ankles and right knee to the point that I walked with a defined limp. Recently I have discovered a product (that I will not mention on this board) that releaves my pains and actually allow me to walk without any sign of a limp at all. I believe that Bubba might also have some experience with this product. If anyone is interested in hearing more please PM me...

Bubba PV
PV Lover
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach, College Coach, Former Elite Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, FAN
Lifetime Best: 5.51
Favorite Vaulter: Bubka

Re: A Blessing to old guys and gals...

Unread postby Bubba PV » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Yep - works well for me. Less pain and I recover faster. Why am I so sure? I take zero supplements of any kind so I did this as a favor and an experiment and it worked and worked well. I guess that makes me the one who received the favor. I'm very comfortable offering my endorsement. As a LONG time person boycotting supplements, I was pleasantly surprised. Bubba
Bubba Sparks - www.bubbapv.com

Support Becca & Pole Vault Power

dj
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: Coach

Unread postby dj » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:23 pm

hye

vaulted 15 times last saturday from a 60 foot run (after 2 months with no training) and a 12-8 grip... virtually zero soreness sunday, monday or tuesday.. it works... but i need to get back to my training routuine from germany.. surposed to have a rematch in the hurdles with my brother at the indoor meet in Gainesville in January.. it's an "open" indoor... all events.. great for masters athletes.... come on down

dj

ps.. any 60-65 men hurdlers want a challenge??? it will be fun

2-15-46
PV Pro

Unread postby 2-15-46 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:03 pm

dj wrote:hye

vaulted 15 times last saturday from a 60 foot run (after 2 months with no training) and a 12-8 grip... virtually zero soreness sunday, monday or tuesday.. it works... but i need to get back to my training routuine from germany.. surposed to have a rematch in the hurdles with my brother at the indoor meet in Gainesville in January.. it's an "open" indoor... all events.. great for masters athletes.... come on down

dj

ps.. any 60-65 men hurdlers want a challenge??? it will be fun

[b][size=150]WISH I COULD HOLD 13 FOOT :) WHEN IN JANUARY???????????????
Bob

2-15-46
PV Pro

Unread postby 2-15-46 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:05 pm

ladyvolspvcoach wrote:For the past few years I have been suffering pain in my ankles and right knee to the point that I walked with a defined limp. Recently I have discovered a product (that I will not mention on this board) that releaves my pains and actually allow me to walk without any sign of a limp at all. I believe that Bubba might also have some experience with this product. If anyone is interested in hearing more please PM me...

I 'VE GOT A LITTLE TENDONITIS I9N MY LEFT ELBOW... WILL IT COVER THAT... EMAIL ME DAVE OR FACEBOOK.................
Bob

dj
PV Enthusiast

Qivana

Unread postby dj » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Natural supplement...

dj

dj
PV Enthusiast

Unread postby dj » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 pm

hye

i did a follow up on the sales thread.. bob it's an anti-inflammatory among other things... you saw the green pixie sticks at the Gainesville meet..

dj

dj
PV Enthusiast

Re: Creatine

Unread postby dj » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 pm

dj
Last edited by dj on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vault3rb0y
PV Rock Star
Expertise: College Coach, Former College Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 5.14m

Unread postby vault3rb0y » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:51 pm

DJ

That supplement sounds interesting. I would be interested in seeing some of this scientific research that is not funded by the company itself. Specifically, i would love to see the procedures and results of the studies that allow the company to base the claim that "it increases stamina and endurance, improves circulation in the cardiovascular system and throughout the body, relaxes muscular tension and spasms, supports your thymus, spleen, liver and stomach, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol AND it boosts your adrenal health and performance even under pressure", as well as acting as an anti-inflammatory. There must have been TONS of money to fund research to support all these claims.

Maybe it does have some benefits, but before we start suggesting it in training forums for young athletes i think we should all do some non-biased research. Not to disgard your opinion, but you ARE a sales rep for the product now so i would like to research it myself. Could you link me to the companies web page and/or research articles?
The greater the challenge, the more glorious the triumph

sduvinage
PV Wannabe
Expertise: High School Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 3.97
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie

Unread postby sduvinage » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:25 am

DJ

I found this

http://www.qivana.com/?gclid=CJitk_OCy54CFRlcagodCz3ppg

I believe this is the company's website

vault3rb0y
PV Rock Star
Expertise: College Coach, Former College Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 5.14m

Unread postby vault3rb0y » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Ok so the product looks like most other supplements out there, with the punch line at the bottom of nearly all of their claims...

"*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."

To be fair, neither has almost every other supplement on the market. So if you choose to take this supplement, make sure you make your own conclusions based on facts, not claims or credibility from Doctors and Ph.D's. I was unable to find main ingredients research and studies to support any of the claims made....
The greater the challenge, the more glorious the triumph

dj
PV Enthusiast

Unread postby dj » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 pm

dj
Last edited by dj on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Sales Forum”